Saturday, June 21, 2008

How Quickly Will Flagyl Begin Working

rafting

feet is as if they had more holds, I have a feeling of flying by instinct that I do not object and in a moment the cold water.
I could not hold my breath, I'm cold air hunger and instinct. I try to breathe but I drink, I do not know if they are on the surface or not, the sea that it would never have happened.
but not to the sea. are difficulties in a river of shit quattroppiù, on a scale of up to 5-under, that I had said little rafting champion and I had joined forty-five little-known work to skip work and go yet another innovative shit.
I still have the paddle in hand, I see the boat with others, is not far away and try to reach it, but every time I try to breathe drink, and then try to remember who had told the guy to briefing when he said " What if I accidentally flown out of the rapids "while I grinned and said see, think tajo ...
a life jacket and I think it it is strange that drink, and then maybe something wrong.
but it was, look to the downstream or upstream?

I try to turn around facing upstream, but is clearly a bullshit because I do not see where the current pushes me in a moment and I am flooded with water and start to think clearly and ribevo cock at this time maybe I was quiet the coffee machines ...
I turn around and resume and I see the kid with dread '88 class who acted as guide in the boat a little further on the arm that holds out. I let myself go swimming towards him, miss him but I take the boat, and I retired to take me up, I climb and take back for two seconds. I still
the paddle in hand, I try my seat while driving with the look of dread that seemed mostly frightened by the thought of what would the other senior leadership little further in the second boat: ok guys, this boat is not has never fallen for anyone!
all still a bit scared to watch me cough and spittle dripping water and also the nostrils of the nose. I nod around: yes, but see also de annavvene fuck though.
to celebrate then at lunch then offered me from a blonde and a half liters of beer doppiomalto Terni true, while the operator and former musician of the tower, with a guitar sang:
"at the fair of Tufello,
pè Dù shields,
er Potato mother snatching. "
(...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment