Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hair Accesories Warehouse Wholesaler

EGO




A: I'm here
B: here you
A are the Search
B: What are you looking?
A: B
my soul, there's more
A: ... there are other
B: make me share
A: I want a half
B: Can I help you?
A I do not believe
B: instead
A if only you knew ...
B: thou soul hides
A: Yeah! But that is my body succumbs!
B: Play It Again
A: I have no breath
B: believe us, you will be rewarded
A: My words are lost in the wind
B: The wind brings thoughts to the world. No one understands them

B: If you open your eyes see the sun and dazzle me
A succubus diverrei
B. learning how to engage
A: I burn! as he did with many!
B. learn .... to support
A: ... I will burn!
B: No! And you know why
A: The essence of my short life has
B: ... and you live it up to slide off the fingers
to become the sole owner ..
A: because they are so confusing?
B: Why do not you try and live ... trying to live!
A: Then I will live, even if only for a moment
B: I see you understand me drink
A and B
'll do the rest tomorrow, tonight I want you alive!
A: I can do it ... but I assure you!
B: and tomorrow we will do the rest
A: Enough! Now I do not try any response.
B: health and then, enjoy this life full
... A: I believe you ... but now we drink just
B: A
cin cin.
B: health my ego.



Daved-

0 comments:

Post a Comment