Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Mistral Air Conditioner

triad alone, eyes, silence



Let


hours locked up in the room


mature


the sidelines and watching the screen


raining outside


heavy drops fall


and I feel alone


echoing in the dark


rest on the edge


tonight


of my throne


a King of silence


covered with clouds ideological


surrounding caricatures


confused thoughts


and mask of terror


eyes looking at me


face


but strange



(see the two columns separately and then mix them in one poem has a plot of 3 works well, try)



Let
hours locked up in the room
ripen on the sidelines and watching the screen

raining outside

heavy drops fall and I am only echoing

rest in the dark on the edge of this night

of my throne a king of silence

strewn with clouds surrounding
ideological caricatures

confused thoughts and mask of terror.
eyes looking at me face

but strange!


daventi

0 comments:

Post a Comment