Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Can You Rub Cocaine On Gum And Get High

go charlie, surf!

is a bit that I do not write, I'm slowly unlearn how to organize a speech linear ones that people will understand. say that the secret is not to digress. a speech at a time.
anyway, I eventually found a place that will be my home for the next time to time indereminato. in that the pigneto, heterogeneous district than that 50 years ago were the suburbs of Pasolini and places which today are a little fashionable. where you go walk around and breathe the air of San Lorenzo surrounded by low houses that both recall garbatella. and also that I I modestly do not miss anything, I've my little cottage low, complete with a small courtyard and lemon tree and coffee table to invite friends.
actress friend as roommate, as neighbors on one side a bizarre Milanese photographer who goes around with a white vespetta wrote "belle and sebastien, other an Australian priest who as an elderly woman with a perpetual sari.
these are the essential info for the start-up:
to turn on the washing machine if you turn off the water heater within Zompa light and even the priest breaks the neon on the tabernacle.
parking the car there, but it's better to walk around, at most bike. The Indian / food / internet-point down the street from the peroni the big one euro and a half ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment