Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Digital Playground Coupon Discounts

Story - My friend Green


Where did I put the keys? Ah, here they are. Home at last.
I open the door and put his backpack. Mamma mia, what a weariness! First of all, I stand here on the couch to see me a bit 'of CSI.
Oh, but what time is it? I fell asleep. Ten! But as the ten! Two hours sleep and I have not even had dinner. At eleven I go to get Ferruccio. It 's time to move.
reached for the remote control. I put my fingers on the keys and it is as if you took the shock. But what is it? A joke?
Am careful where I put my hand. The channel buttons are the size of a one euro coin.
Instinctively I spread my arm forward. The buttoned cuffs dangling in space, beyond the outstretched fingers of the hand.
What's going on?
jumping off the couch and I have to run, but tripped over his shoes and pants, trapped by the clothing.
I hardly free from the tangle and go out stark naked. I look around. The chair of the hall is as tall as me.
Ok, ok. Quiet. I'm dreaming. Must have been those pasticchine yellow Mara gave me as antihistamine. Knowing his habits, who knows what has given me.
The phone rings. I reach the top, above the table and take the PS. It 'very heavy and I have to hold with both hands. I support the ear and the microphone I end up at chest level.
other side of the phone I hear the voice of my mother.
- Pronto! Toni! Pronto! Can you hear me!
- Yes Mom, I'm here. I'm fine.
Mom hangs up. Did not hear me.
began to have doubts that it is a dream. Why have so 'so cold? I do not remember a dream in which hi suffered from the cold.
Calm. There must be an explanation for all this. We have things in order. What happened to me lately? Let's see. The gypsy
. That damned when she was begging so I pushed the 'strong enough to drop it. I wonder what he told me when I bet your hand on me and rant against those obscure words ...
Come on! But what I'm thinking! Of course it's a dream. Now I kick the chair and I wake up. Simply. And I will wake up sitting on the couch with my little remote side.
Ok. One, two, three.
Ouch. Ahhh ... that bad! But that came to my mind to kick the chair. Now I am a dwarf with an excruciating pain in the foot. Help
. HELP!
out of here. GO!
I run to the door. I try to escape. Now I do not get even more to handle. I go there. Nothing to do.
I have to leave. I try to take a chair to stand on it. I can not move it.

No. Noooooo!
I sit back down and support the radiator. I hear a hum. I look up. A pet
fluttering around the ceiling light. Are drawing a spiral and descend slowly downward.
is falling towards me.
The buzz is getting louder.
now vicinisimo. I put my arms in front of the eyes, not to see what is going to happen.
Silence.
I feel a tickle on my leg. I open my eyes.
A bug as big as a cat is walking on my leg.
Street. Via. Kicked desperately to break free and run away somewhere.
Nothing. Does not come off. And 'as if it were tattooed on his leg.
and salt. Now I came on her stomach. Provo to remove by hand. Nothing. A strong smell rises to my nostrils. I feel sick.
I put my arms on the side to protect me. I feel walking on the arm and forearm. Then nothing.
resist. I will not open his eyes. I'm suffocating fear.
I hear something that creeps into my arms and face. For how much force to put us, I can not resist. No. Noooo! I
arms locked across his chest. Something sticky takes my right eyelid. I hold her to death, screaming like crazy.
I can not resist. I open my eyes.
A tiny mouth open, emitting a hissing sound.

0 comments:

Post a Comment