Friday, August 29, 2008

Put A Camera On An Rc Helicopter

The Duke and the A-Zine

Friday. I take a transparent folder and put us in the twenty-Zine A printed and prepared during the lunch break. Nothing fancy watches and come in a backpack and walked toward the parking lot.
a tiring day, as I often lately. They're out of the way, not a joke. A young lady with high hopes, came from nowhere and do not know how, I gradually replacing. From the first day I I knew that view would be my substitute. But today I'm not going down. I pay the same, but it is hard to swallow all this shit. It 's hard.
I go back home. The forty kilometers pass slowly, with Sanborn that caress my depression with his sax. Before arriving, I jump in LatinaFiori, the mall megagalattico. I want to see people. Maybe put some A-Zine.
car park and take the second floor, around in front of the McDonald and I put into the record store. I want to leave here a few A-Zine. I do a lap in the classroom and find a CD I was looking for a long time. Ziggy Stardust.
It 's what it takes me today. And I put this disc in my sadness crogiolerò way home. I have to suffer alone.
I have ten cents in change. She apologizes and fly at the speed of light in a nearby store. I do not even have time to say there was no point. Back to breath and those inutilissimi dime. I do not think the case to leave here A-Zine. E 'asking for a little' too.
thank, salute and go to the conveyor belt. I go down and I start at the bottom, where there is a beautiful wood cabinet, with the engine inside. I pull out the little packet with the A-Zine and interspersed with indifference on the wood. Then I walk away and I applied to see what happens.
I knew it. This place is so perfect that the A-Zine attract the attention of passers-by as a flower arrangement. People stop to take the tape for a few seconds. Women are the most curious, most noticeable libbricini those beautiful colors. The men, needless to say. Unless someone is watching or walking in the air. Some
woman reaches out and begins to turn over in his fingers and browse the wonder, even tugged a few husband / partner / boyfriend who makes a face as if to say "What you put in FFA, which namo ciavemo haste" . But their hard, put the A-Zine in my bag and keep for later.
An elderly couple stops and looks carefully those curious drawings of boats and watches. They too will turn over in his fingers, they look and nod. Twenty minutes
watch and the people are satisfied. A dozen A-Zine took flight.
I almost feel better. I can go.
got into the car, put the Duke in the drive and childbirth. A few minutes and a white car with the windows down turn the streets of Latin America. Driving, a balding man, who sang.
Who would have thought that the A-Zine and the Duke would have the power to make me forget a day like this?

"Starman waiting in the sky ... ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment