Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Stomach Noises When I Lay Down

house a couple of chairs

and after only 10 days a month and I paid him five minutes ago I was able to serve the Internet in the new house, after three modem changed, wrong passwords and blablabla, holidays and finite end and blah blah.



few days ago but while I was without internet so I could devote to other chores learn to cook something like that then you can invite people to dinner, but find that too many people for dinner then it means too many dishes to wash, realize that unless I learn to do the laundry in a while will be pain, etc.. etc. reflected in an afternoon of idle rich here in my beautiful yard, wondering what price I was willing to pay to make it even richer my meriato holiday rest in that of my new house. a deck chair was missing for hours because I was still suspended between two chairs, white plastic looking for scraps of shade in a fairly unstable position.

the answer I found after a little shop of Portaportese: uri € 37 for a white sun cream equal to the one I had as a child, one that in theory one hopes that last ten years also if in reality you never know.
I bought two.
uri € 75 invested in leisure and comfort, with the highest priority over other matters like secondary finish the move, buy a modem or bring your furniture.
a couple of chairs to rest was better the first thing I bought the new house.
But heed me, the evening here on these chairs is truly from God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment