Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gold Rates In Mustafa In Singapore



Collega3 she goes to the office and now everybody talks about, which is not tied to marriage or marriage. She ordered the dress in my own studio, luckily the clerk advised first took off my model and she has seen not so much to the surprise effect, but try to imagine if we had chosen the same dress ... Actually the problem was my visa she gets married in May, but in no case would be the best.
Yesterday I had a test of loyalty by the Boss that has left me speechless. I received an email from a customer in which he complained that prior to receiving order confirmations always had to wait 3-4 business days. the tone was anything but kind and between the lines he accused me of lack of collaboration and cooperation. What did he know? The replied in a rather decided to take my share and explain why there are times that technical compliance with properly and that is not quite correct his ways. I defended, I could cry miracle, usually not exposed ever. These are
satisfaction!

0 comments:

Post a Comment