Thursday, November 4, 2010

How Do U Get Hint Movies From

various preparations such things deserve

Imagine a week of fire of those where you forget the internet, blogs, and you do not even have time to go in by anonymous blogamiche. Here this is the current situation.
last week in the throes of a crisis of nervous absurd the Boss is well able to pay me some tear with my enormous shame and guilt her that he realized he had pulled too far.
I have so many things to tell you that I do not know really where to start, I'll try to take advantage of the lunch break tomorrow to everything!
I leave you with this gem of my day:
S: Boss just a moment you have to check the customer's situation because we are messy xy with deliveries ...
B: Perfect lets stop all this!

I think I have ideas rather confused about!

0 comments:

Post a Comment