Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can You Get A Tattoo If You Have Ringworm

return preparation and patience

I took a break and I have deliberately moved away from the world www. I missed my old blog, I tried to reopen it but it did not seem the same again. I've been away from my blog friends are not passed to find anyone, I know I behaved badly, but all my attention was directed elsewhere.
The mother-in-law was made for a polyp on his vocal chords, now that the whole thing is resolved and that the concern is gone I often wonder if in all this tragedy you have done to attract attention or what. The fact remains that to hear she was with one foot in the grave as the end all resolved without complications.
In recent months I have tried to stay close to Him, for a friend in trouble and tried to survive an exaggerated amount of work that I can rarely breathe. Unfortunately, here it works well there are those who do and those who do the bare minimum for survival. Plus it's an office of 4 women over the boss and I'm sorry to say but it is a den of vipers, if ever take into account changing workplace environments will choose predominantly male, all this gossip and envy me really tired.
Preparations continue for the big day, our marriage began to take shape and I like how everything is coming along. There are still many details to be defined, so many decisions to make and I think I still expect many occasions when I have to keep my mouth shut with her in-laws but all in all so far have managed to resist.
I hope to arrive July 22 in full possession of my faculties, I am putting it all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment