Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Happens When You Brush Tongue Too Hard



Plan a wedding requires a lot of patience. Past the initial excitement of family and friends comes the stage where there's advice. We are very welcome and needed (see messages that exchange with the Pink) and those not required and full of criticism. Consapevolissimi that he and I are delighted that there will be guests will love everything we do, just as there will be discontented people who complain about everything we do or have done. We decided not to take, and above all to be our day and will be exactly as we would like.
Most of the criticism comes from the mother-in-law who always complain about everything, the order has already decided that:
The menu does not like, I had to do with fish (I do not like fish) and that what we have chosen she does not like anything (apart from the usual hors d'oeuvres, champagne and shrimp risotto, pasta with mushrooms, and roasted sea bass) and especially the cake with the fruit is not suitable for weddings (forget that I'm lactose intolerant and a cake with the cream would ultimately make me feel bad and at my wedding I would eat the cake).
invite people just to cut the cake is just trying to be rude to the gift, she would be there (in this case were my colleagues (5 are invited to the wedding and 10 no) and instructors of Karate him
You Ever been asked for a cake? Here we use, it will also my colleague who married in May and there I find nothing outrageous.
wedding favors (in the end we chose plants olive) are useless and people throw away.
The flowers are too simple (in the end you should choose Gerbera daisies are roses and orchids).
My dress is nice but without a veil that is too simple and not too fluffy.
The honeymoon ... What we do in the United States.
Not a bad start is not it?
try not to take focus all my energies to the tableau, we are starting to think about and look for ideas. Tips?
He is pushing for a honeymoon or McDonald's sandwiches (which obviously I failed) then Brancolo in the fog in the sense that we wanted something that would evoke and the marriage (the olive tree is in boxes and in the compositions in the Church) I thought the names of the olive trees but I'm not convinced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment